1. I LOVE the oldies. I can not seem to get into this modern era. I am an old soul that's for sure. Honestly, I can not get enough of classic rock, jazz, rhythm and blues. I think my best past life was in the 20's. I love the flapper ear. It was the bees-knees.
2. Traveling is a must for me. I spent way too much time not going anywhere, now you can't get me to sit still. Life is too short, got to live it up! I am seriously obsessed with N.Y. City and Hawaii. I go to these places every year. My world does not feel the same if I don't see the Grand Central Station or have a Hawaiian flower in my hair.
3. I can not get enough of Mexican food. My alternative ego back in the day was Veronica. I thought for the longest time, my creator, accidentally put me in the wrong culture. lol. That's how much I love traditional Mexican food, and of course, a great margarita that is the perfect concoction of strong/sweet/tart. I get waaaayyy too excited for a delicious cocktail. (where is my island bartender when you need him?)
4. I have always wanted to go sky diving, but I am afraid the parachute will not open. Ummmm yup, this is definitely a control issue. I am working on that as I type this out.... One day.
5. I had a daughter for 13 years. Her name was Pumpkin. People also called her punkirella, principessa (princess in Spanglish), punks, spiced latte, foot loose, and drama queen. hahaha. I had the opportunity to be a mamma to a beautiful little girl who will forever be in my heart. I am sure I will post about her on Instagram one day.
6. My leading energy has always been masculine. You are probably thinking..."what the heck does that even mean?" I was raised as a Tomboy. My childhood consisted of a construction job-site as my babysitter. I hung out with men all day long. I looked like a guy and thought like one for YEARS! I have a lot of doing power and I love to give. My favorite thing is to talk about our own unique blend of masculine and feminine energy. More to come about that....keep a weather eye on the horizon.
7. With all that pirate talk, I do have a confession. I am a HUGE kid at heart. I love Disney Land. My inner child comes out and you can't stop me!! I skip, laugh, and grin ear to ear like the Cheshire cat.
8. I am a home body and a traditional introvert. Some people will be shocked to read this, but it's absolutely true. My home is my sanctuary, this is where I decompress and relax. I can spend days by myself and feel so content and happy. Shocking....I know. And solo travel is heaven! I love people watching and being extremely present with my surroundings. That's when true magic occurs.
9. Spirituality is the coolest thing EVER!!! I am not talking about religion, I am talking about being connected to the divine/universe/higher-self/whatever you want to call it. I have had major, life alternating, mind blowing experiences. As we get to know one another I will be giving more of the scoop....even with a cherry on-top! But I will leave you with this one....Once when I was in Africa on a safari a group of us was looking a recent kill. We all stood up in the open truck and as the wind blew my name was called....Aimmee. But no one called my name. A friend said she heard it too. Later that evening I was still baffled and curious why my name was called. A small nagging feeling came over me....
I kept hearing in my mind, keep your heart open and be vigilant. I was having a feeling of restlessness. Our safari guides name was Daniel, and as we departed from him, after the safari, my restlessness grew. I kept searching for him. So weird…..
After dinner the traditional Masai's gave a dance performance. I saw Daniel in a distance and once our eyes met he walked over to me. Through the crowd he brought his hand out for me to grab. As I did that, the world around me seemed to stop, like suspended in space. As he touched my hand the sound and noise of the dancers around us was muted. I was completely stopped in my tracks looking at this person I have never met, only to feel, that I've know this man for a life time.
Now, at this point in my life, I had been living unconscious. I had no idea we are all spiritual beings having a human experience. I honestly was confused!
That night I had a dream about Daniel in a completely different life. I woke up feeling he was in the room with me and I couldn't wait to see him.
During the next day our connection grew strong and fast. I could finish his sentences and say out loud what he was thinking. MIND BLOWING!
I left Africa and when I got back to the U.S., I magically got connected with a healer. (never heard of a healer before) During the healing she picked up one of our past lives, I was his mother and he was taken from me. Wow….well, that makes complete sense why I was so restless and kept looking for him. So beautiful! Daniel and I have been friends for 6 years now. And I love that he knows what a one-of-a-kind friendship we truly have, clear across the world. He comes from a village, living in huts, while I am here in the hub of technology. Two different lives, but yet we are are connected as one.
Ponder that for a moment.
10. I am born in February and am proud to say I am a Pisces. Pisces is the last sign in the zodiac and the most sensitive. So yes, I cry....a lot. Crying is such a wonderful tool to release. there is no sham in my game. If you haven't tried it, give it a whirl. You will feel a release and have a sense of pounds being magically removed from your shoulders.